ALSO need help buying a Swanndri!!!

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Hello. Im new to these forums and bushcraft in general, and am slowly building up my kit. A bit every week so to speak.
My next acquisition will be a Swanndri moesgil zip front bush shirt, however I cant figure out if there is more than one model?
If you click on this link

http://www.woodlandorganics.com/shop/clothing/index.htm

the swanndri shirt costs £149.99, whereas on this link,
[sorry cant make a link here] but its on

www.raymears.com

under clothing, the same Swanndri moesgil zip front bush shirt
seems to be fifty quid less! :shock:

The pictures seem identical, or am I losing my marbles? :roll:

ally

Forager
Oct 15, 2003
lincoln
worth giving ebay a regular sweep, managed to get one for my daughter for £20 (yep twenty), no luck for myself yet, need a biggun!

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
But I thought your pith helmet kept the rain off Ally, or was it that you just looked like you needed one on the Camp Craft course :wink:

Just watch out if you order a Swanni from NZ, as someimes the customs people will pick up on it and hammer you!!!!! I speak from sad experience after I had to stump up a load to receive my birthday present this year :cry:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Rob said:
But I thought your pith helmet kept the rain off Ally, or was it that you just looked like you needed one on the Camp Craft course :wink:

Just watch out if you order a Swanni from NZ, as someimes the customs people will pick up on it and hammer you!!!!! I speak from sad experience after I had to stump up a load to receive my birthday present this year :cry:

Amen to that, I coughed up £20ish and My mate didn't. Even with the Tax though it can work out cheaper. If there are a few of you maybe it would be worth chipping in together and get a discount for numbers :cool:

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.