Alpkit Sleeping Bags, any good etc ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Hi there everyone,

I was wondering about these skyehigh sleeping bags. Yes there are other, cheaper -10 bags out there, but for size and weight they are quite good. Has anyone had any experience with them or other Alpkit bags, and if so could yo share your thoughts and feelings?

Cheers, Nag.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Cheers guys, thanks for your replies. I was asking about the skyehigh bags as hey are really new to the market and offer apparenty great weight / money / size value. I have looked at the various alpkit threads that have occured over the past wee while, but nothing conclusive, as far as I can see.

Cheers, Nag.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
Fair enough. Mine's an alpine dream 500 I think - older model. You might be able to find a review thread on the Alpkit site for the Skye bags, but they haven't been out that long. They tend to be honest reviews from users - AFAIK Alpkit don't seem to edit out any of the negative comments.

All of the gear I've had from Alpkit has been superb, so I can only think the Skye bags will be an improvement on the one I have already.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE