Alpkit heads up

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
Alpkit.com are doing a summer special at the mo:

A down bag + kipmat + titanium eating tools + headtorch + ally clipits - all for £100...

the down bag is a summer weight, but is toasty warm and if you are a hot sleeper I reckon it will extend into the Autumn and late spring too... add a bivy bag and I reckon it will stretch even further.

The aerics kip mats are well proven as is the gamma head torch. the mytirons titanium eating tools are so light you'd lose them and well... yiu can never have too may clips can you?

all in all a good deal for £100

leon-1

Alpkit.com are doing a summer special at the mo:

A down bag + kipmat + titanium eating tools + headtorch + ally clipits - all for £100...

the down bag is a summer weight, but is toasty warm and if you are a hot sleeper I reckon it will extend into the Autumn and late spring too... add a bivy bag and I reckon it will stretch even further.

The aerics kip mats are well proven as is the gamma head torch. the mytirons titanium eating tools are so light you'd lose them and well... yiu can never have too may clips can you?

all in all a good deal for £100

You mean this one, AlpKit Offer

BIG_emu

Tenderfoot
May 7, 2005
Cheshire
double heads up

Enourmous gourdon's that are 60 and 90 litre called drydocks have come in as well. canoe-ing people might be interested.

Ben

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE