Alpha

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrostov

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Texas
I couldn't find a reference to any original novel. The original title was The Solutrean. One interesting thing I read was that there is a scene where the tribe is skinning and butchering bison, and it's not a special effect, those are real bison.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
Yes, they got investigated for it......

Looks like a good yearn.. Hopefully better than the one with Darryl Hannah, Bearcave something.
I did like 10 000 BC though. Scifi-Paleo.

I looking forward to watch this one!

mrostov

Nomad
Jan 2, 2006
Texas
I liked 10,000 BC quite a bit. If you are an avid student of history, movies set in the pre-history era are often more enjoyable because you aren't constantly picking out historical mistakes in the film.

Reactions: Janne

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Skip the movies. If it's in your heart of hearts to go full frontal paleo,
you can come over to my place and kill a bison and field dress it and butcher it.

I won't broker your adventure but I bet I can round up enough people, me included, to buy off a lot of
your meat, cut properly. Because you get stuck with the whole pile.

Just remember that you will be facing a 4-legged, 1000kg vegan who has every desire to gore you and crush you and kill you, too.
That explains why I hunt bison with a cheque book.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
Reminds me of that old chestnut:
Q: What's the difference between a bison and a buffalo?
A: You can't wash your hands in a buffalo.

Going back to the film, does anyone know when it is due to appear in the cinemas?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE