Aldi firepit with tripod and grill

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
Cheers for the heads up, herself drove us down to pick up a heavy weight firepit straight away and they only had a few left even then. Now I can rip out the ugly improvised washing machine drum the middle son dug into the top back garden that's almost rusted away.

ATB

Tom

Reactions: woodspirits

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Cheers for the heads up, herself drove us down to pick up a heavy weight firepit straight away and they only had a few left even then. Now I can rip out the ugly improvised washing machine drum the middle son dug into the top back garden that's almost rusted away.

ATB

Tom
Nice one Tom, i may get one too. Odd that the one with the tripod and grill were the same price as just the firepit on its own?

Last edited:

tombear

On a new journey
Jul 9, 2004
Rossendale, Lancashire
I'm hoping the one on its own is heavier construction than the in a set one, the bowl, minus legs on the one i got weighs 8.5lbs or there abouts. If not I'll kick myself, it will save herself the trouble!

I need to make a tripod but it has to be a very specific size and have lugs to hold one of these

as i picked one up new on Accy boot before the plague hit for a few quid. i was thinking of using it as a fire bowl held a few inches off the ground on lugs near the bottom of the tripods legs. ideally the whole lot would fit in a appoximately two foot wide and high bag. But i digress.

ATB

Tom

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE