Alcohol Hand Sanitiser for fire lighting, camp cooking, outdoor hygiene, 26x 60ml

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
Use it for fire lighting or for camp/outdoor hygiene, up to you. This is the alcohol gel based variety and needs no water. Just squeeze and rub into your hands or squeeze and light!!

Can be used to reduce exposure to pathogenic organisms that may cause food poisoning, flu, wound infection etc.

I can acquire a chunk of these cheap for a group buy.

Use yourself, for the family, as gifts or split between a group around the Bushcraft fire.

26 in a box sent by RM Small Parcel Post. Just under 2kg limit.

£7 + £6 P&P = £13. Payment by BACS or PP if you cover any additional charges.

Each individual 60ml stylish bottle has a capped spray head and a short lanyard with strong sprung clip for attaching to a belt, pocket, twig, dog collar etc.

I'm sure the larks foot style lanyard and the bottle can be re-tasked once the gel is used up.

Like this but with attractive molded front.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181322366998

Last edited:
Jul 30, 2012
westmidlands

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
The first post spec. is correct.

These are cheap and a handy size to carry at 60ml, with a lanyard belt clip as well.

It looks like gel and says it is gel on the bottle! ;)

It contains plenty of volatile chemical as it burns well. It also contains Aloe Vera.

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Shack - PMd - Paid? - Address?
3. crosslandkelly - PMd - Paid? - Address?

Last edited:

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
So you've tried this brand? I've tried and continue to try different brands but some burn better than others (not trying to pee on your parade chap). Years ago you could buy alcohol paste for priming paraffin stoves so this is why I still try different types. Some leave a residue in a primer dish, some have a low alcohol content so performance can really vary depending upon temperature. My wife is a mental health nurse and the staff had to carry small bottles like this (some patients were drinking the big bottles of gel left at the end of each bed so were removed) and it did not burn well at all.

If you've tried it and its a good 'un' I'll have a set off you chap.

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
1. Shack - PMd - Paid PP - Address supplied -
3. crosslandkelly - PMd - Paid PP - Address supplied - Posted

Tested again tonight, certainly seems to burn well, must be the Aloe Vera! ;)

Last edited:

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I'm out thanks to royal mail......I'd use my Hermes personally

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

OK mate, that is what I thought. The RM postage and courier costs just nobble some deals nowadays particularly the doubling of cost in that 1-2kg zone. At the sub 2kg level there isn't much in it unfortunately but the couriers are better for something heavier or more bulky.

Thanks, Phil

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE