airgunbbs.com

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Anyone having problems with airgunbbs forum, I can't log on to the site, it is asking for password and user name in a pop up box.

Nika

Forager
May 23, 2009
England
Thanks so it is not my end, I get this Msg:

Authorization Required
This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.3 (CentOS) Server at www.airgunbbs.com Port 80

galopede

Forager
Dec 9, 2004
Gloucestershire
I've been getting this when I try

"If you are still seeing this page then your DNS hasn't updated. I suggest trying again in an hour or so. If you keep just reloading this page then it'll stay in your cache and you'll never get in!!"

I've tried clearing the cache to no avail.

Gareth

veryWildbill

Nomad
Aug 15, 2010
west sussex
Important BBS Information:
We will be upgrading the BBS to a new much faster server and to the latest software today (Friday 03/12) from around 3PM (UK time), the BBS will be unavailable for up to 24hrs.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE