Air Rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Hi guys just testing the water here, I'm after a fairly decent air rifle preferably BSA .22 calibre and with a sight attached. Let me know if you have anything?

Cheers

Scott

Jinsin456

Settler
Nov 14, 2010
Maybole, Scotland
Just joined that forum mate thanks.

My account needs to be approved by a mod before I can post and I can't see the for sale section yet so I'm assuming I'll be able to see it when my account is approved.

Are the members usually ok about selling to new members as I probably won't be posting much but would like to buy a gun. I could always mention I am a member of this forum though for a bit of background.

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I have a BSA Airsporter Mk5 underlever springer with a 3-9 scope attached that i might be persuaded to part with

Let me know if it interests you

I know that it was professionally refurbished just before i got it, and i havent used it as much as i would have liked

Dave

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
You should have no probs on Airgun BBs Scott. I joined last year just to buy my HW97K and had no bother.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE