Air Arms S400 pre charged .22 Air Rifle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tjwuk

Nomad
Apr 4, 2009
Cornwall
SOLD

I have owned this from new in 2002 and now only selling due to upcoming travel commitments. I would estimate it has only ever shot about 2000 pellets if that.

Very well looked after, wiped down after use but it has been used and so has a few minor scrapes on the filling cap and along the silencer. You could paint these over but I chose to leave as is.

Accuracy is as Air Arms standard, as accurate as the person shooting it!
gun2.jpg
Larger image

The power is about 11ftlbs at 150bar tested, and that is with Air Arms Diablo pellets. Tested on the 08/08/10
The pressure has never fallen no matter how long I have left the rifle so all seals in good condition.
gun9.jpg
Larger image

No splits in the R/H Beech stock.
gun4.jpg
Larger Image

gun3.jpg
Larger Image

Adjustable Bisley recoil pad.
gun5.jpg
Larger Image

gun6.jpg
Larger Image

Silencer
gun8.jpg
Larger Image

Sutter 4-16x56 AO scope with illuminated reticule with covers.
scope reticule.jpg
Larger Image

Bi-pod make unknown but it does the job. Legs adjust to allow for uneven ground.
gun1.jpg
Larger Image

Also with adjustable sling, home made case and a few pellets to have a go with.
case.JPG
Larger Image

I will throw in the bottle at this price as it is out of test date. The local firm couldn’t fill it due to it being a tapered thread! Never been left empty, still has a little air left in it.
bottle.jpg
Larger Image

Few more images.

gun10.jpg
Larger Image

gun7.jpg
Larger Image

Delivery and payment

Face to face, cash preferred. Paypal at buyers cost, delivery will be £20, or may be able to meet along M5 sometime in September!

Over 18s only.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE