Again with the books... Woodsmoke, Deep Survival, Eddie McGee,, 98.6 degrees

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
I'm back again, still trying to keep the wolf from the door by selling more books.

ALL SOLD THANKS :You_Rock_

First up: 98.6 Degrees The Art of keeping YOUR bottom ALIVE by Cody Lundin. "How to survive fear, panic and the bigest outdoor killers!" Cracking book, cartoons, irreverence, no nonsense survival tips and kit. Keep that core body temp! Slight damage to edges otherwise great condition:
£6 inc P&P SOLD

Primitive Outdoor Skills: More Wilderness Techniques from Woodsmoke Journal by Richard Jamison. More info at American Amazon here
The copy I'm selling is the hardback, dust cover is a bit scuffed on the edges and has a tear on the front, the rest of the book is in very good condition. Expensive to get in the UK so:
£20 inc P&P SOLD

The Best of Woodsmoke by Richard Jamison. A Manual of Primitive Outdoor Skills. This copy is the hardback which again is very difficult to get in the UK. Dust Jacket is a bit battered and there is a name written in the inside blank page. Otherwise the rest of the book is in very good condition so:
£10 inc P&P SOLD

Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why by Laurence Gonzales. " True stories of miraculous endurance and sudden death" plus the scientific insights from physiology and psychology of how we (our brains) deal with stress and crisis. Hardback copy in excellent condition so:
£8 inc P&P SOLD

The Foxfire Book Edited by Elliot Wiggington. Hog dressing, log cabin building, mountain crafts and food, planting by the signs, snake lore, hunting tales, faith healing, moonshining and other affairs of plain living. Another great book, cover is buff rather than the coloured version as shown on amazon. Bit of foxing and wear on cover with a pen mark. Inscription inside. Binding is fine as is the rest of the book so:
£5 inc P&P SOLD

Eddie McGee's Complete Book of Survival People of a certain age will remember this, still packed full of useful stuff. Ex-library copy with plastic cover.
£3.50 inc P&P SOLD

Rope and Rucksack by Davis et al. Australian book from 1969 covering bushwalking, rock climbing, canoeing, canyoning, caving, ski touring and cascading. Very hard to get in this country. This is an ex-library copy, showing it's age and useage so:
£5 inc P&P SOLD

and finally I'll "pay it forward" after getting such an opportunity by giving away a free copy of Eddie McGee's No Need to Die: Real Techniques of Survival A real blast from the past.
FREE and GONE across the water

I'll happily accept payment by Paypal, cheque or postal order.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
bikething said:
Primitive Outdoor Skills: £20 inc P&P
The Best of Woodsmoke by Richard Jamison. £10 inc P&P
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why by Laurence Gonzales. £8 inc

for me please :)

PM on way

Done!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE