Aclima or Woolpower?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tiley

Life Member
Oct 19, 2006
Gloucestershire
I'm trying to decide whether to go for an Aclima Hotwool 400 weight zipped jacket or for the Woolpower/Ulfrotte 400 equivalent. If anyone has any experience of either or both that might help my decision making process, I'd love to hear those thoughts and observations.

Many thanks, in advance, for any help.

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
I've had my Woolpower 400 for about 5 years and its been great and hard to fault. It's starting to show some signs of wear now where the zip joins the wool. I bought it back when they were about £70 not £110!
If your intrested I wear my British issue Wooly Pulley just as much as it is the same warmth and perhaps slightly more robust. Only cost £12 from the local surplus store. I combine both top with the 200 also.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I have the Woolpower, love it, you need a layer over the top though if you're mucking about in the bush, They have a tendency to snag, pull and get crudded up if you don't, I wear a £4 Swedish army shirt over mine.

Super warm though

No experience of the Aclima stuff, yet

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE