About time again

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
Hi Steve

We are organising a Somerset meet up for a drink soon and hopefully an overnight meet soon after.
Feel free to venture up from Devon....
I will try and make it down to visit u Devon natives sometime soon

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Hey Steve, I agree it's high time we sorted another drunken binge, ur I mean bushcraft meet!! Need to give dave b or justin and ash a poke, the should b awakening from hibanation by now, take care tho they are prone to aggressive behaviour after a long hungry sleep!! Wakey wakey boys it's almost spring and the mead is fine!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hi Craven ( Paul ) I was getting worried about you!!! Have'nt seen or heard from you for ages!!!

Ref Meet-up shin-dig , Harry Hawk had the idea of a Beachstyle forage and BBQ Session until the wee hours , which probably translates as go down to the beach, mooch around until someone suggests a drink or two then sit around a fire , spinning up some kebabs and watching the Sun take a burning header into the green-blue horizon.

So anyone up for that??

Trying to sort a date out, do want to go too soon ( so that as many peeps as possible can make it ) and also dont want to go too distant as it seems so far off ( then no-ones pays constant attention )

I've looked it up and apparently the 21st Of June ( Monday ) is the Longest day so could do the 19th/20th or is that too far off???????

Ideas for dates and venues appreciated if interested.

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
the weekend i toddle off to glastonbury festival for 10 days, soz wont make it... sounds fun though :)

Jaysurfer

Settler
Dec 18, 2008
Somerset, UK
well i don't work or pay!
I just turn up and put my feet up!

Unfortuantely the weekend before i have the Round The Island Yacht Race so can't make it.

craven

Forager
Jan 13, 2008
devon
Yeah I'd be up for a beach do!! As for dates I'll prob be able to sort most as long as I have a few weeks notice!

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I know good place in North Cornwall but i'm sure there are also god places in Devon

Yep , I'm all up for going to where offers the best for all of us beit North Coast/South coast , Devon Cornwall etc

Wonder if we would get 'bumped' by the local police if our numbers were in excess of a certain amount?

jonajuna

Banned
Jul 12, 2008
s
Wonder if we would get 'bumped' by the local police if our numbers were in excess of a certain amount?

only if you have amplified music with a predominately repetitive beat

maggie was very careful not to offend the sensibilities of anyone other than those that liked a bit of dance music

well to be fair, she didn't give a damn about not just cheesey quavers but just about anyone who didn't have a hyphenated name and worked in the city

;)

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
I too am off to Glasto the Wednesday after 21st so that's out for me too. Now I'm over 40, been going for 20+years and it's the 40th anniversary Glasto, I shall make it my last one......So I'm going to go out with a bang:dancer::vio::240::stretcher:

It was Bernie's (bhoffman) original idea about a beach meet:beerchug:

Some nice beaches your way TeeDee, the trek down to Western beach is a good one, not so sure about coming back up with a hang-over though:lmao:

Somewhere central for all Westcountry 'crafters? Do we need plenty of rock pools? All nighter? Suggestions?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE