About BCUK Sales and GB's

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
This new forum is for Sales and GB's that are organised officially via Bushcraft UK

There's been regular requests for BCUK branded products to be bought easier so this will hopefully help there, we also will be selling other items that we have stock of such as knives, firesteels etc

Group Buys
We've done the odd official GB over the years but it's something that we're going to be expanding on, I've asked MidnightHound (Phil) to help with these but the GB's will be the responsibility of BCUK and if any issues occur they need to be directed to me, not to the Mods in general.

There will be a mixture of GB's and Sales threads in this forum and all will be approved by me before they go up.

Bushcraft UK as a business will take profit from some GB's and general sales threads but the priority will be on providing you the members with good products at a good price, that will come first before BCUK making any money. We will not be posting breakdowns of pricing etc you must decide if the price given for any GB or product is a good deal for you and then decide if you wish to pay or not.

Requests
We can use Bushcraft UK to get good deals on some products, if you have a particular item that you would like to see as a Group Buy or a product for sale on here then please feel free to make the suggestion.

I'll be revising this page as time goes on as appropriate.

Last edited:

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Does this mean members can also run GB's for profit?

No, it's just me being up front that we may make money on some group buys as a way of generating some income for Bushcraft UK, nothing else changes. Members can choose to participate or not it's entirely up to them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE