Aaaaaaaah yes..........

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bigbear

May 1, 2008
Yorkshire
A beautiful sunny day, all day sitting in my classroom looking out and thinking......
Got home, changed, round to the allotment and spent a couple of hours hand sawing firewood and potting up seeds in the greenhouse.
Damn do I feel better !!

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Too right, I was working my traps, digging parsnips, màrking out some pruning and thinning and now the canner is going. A very good day.

milius2

Maker
Jun 8, 2009
Lithuania
Ahhhhhh, it's such a nice day today!!!! Got out early for work, very warm morning, the frost is gone and went to the pond to check the beaver. No beaver in sight, but the birds are singing loud and flying overhead, all around is getting back to life, sat for 10 min at the pond and then went to work a very happy man. Can't wait to plant a few trees and prepare the ground for summers vegs.

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
I finished work, went up to the allotment and moved about 30 barrow loads of fresh wood chip onto the pathways. Looks and smells lovely now

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE