A "Take down" tomahawk

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
This is NOT a sales advert. Just wondering about whether Plastic Ninja ever made a sheath for it is all. See posting number 11 for details.

Edit: THIS WAS SOLD TO Plastic Ninja IN SEPTEMBER 2011. With thanks.

Axe01.jpg

Axe02.jpg

Axe03.jpg

Axe04.jpg

Last edited:

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Damn, missed another one !, thank you biker for sending me a message anyway. I was watching Liz Hurley, in her skimpy outfits.

Regards, Rob

Miyagi

Aug 6, 2008
South Queensferry
Hi Aaron,

If you do any more of these can you give me a heads up please?

I like like the look of that and adding an axe to my kit is next on the cards.

Cheers,

Liam

plastic-ninja

Jan 11, 2011
cumbria
Arrived safely today thanks Aaron.
What a beast! Cool too as said by ninja jr.
I now need to design and make a carry system for it.
I'll post when I get on with it : don't hold your breath!
Cheers , Simon

PS Liam : You really need one of these in your life! Awesome.

Biker

Thanks for letting me know. Glad you like it and that it got the approval of Ninja jnr too. They do have a certain cool factor don't they. Looking forward to seeing what ever carrying rig you come up with.

Sure thing Liam, when I get another I'll PM you. Already have one other after one as well which makes you second on the heads up list OK?

Biker

Just browsing back through my old postings for something and found this and wondered. Did you ever make the sheath/carry system for this Plastic Ninja?

And a message to Miyagi are you still after one? I can't recall if I ever got one to you in the end. Anyway let me know sometime please, thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE