a real survival situation!!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
we`ve got a 3 week old baby boy,we use cotton nappies,its xmas, the shops are shut and the washing machine door has fallen off,now i feel like a true native,time to go down to the river and beat nappies on stones,at least when he`s older i`ll have a good supply of cotton for char cloth,ho hum,its all about a positive state of mind you know,still smiling after 3 hours sleep in the last 24and just started another night shift :-D

al

Need to contact Admin...
Sep 18, 2003
kent
the day after he was born i took him for a walk to show him the mulberry tree in the village green and found a bowsaw at the bottom of it,now that has to be a sign surely ,so i`m now working on the "the thing is darling he`s going to have to have my WHA so i`m going to need a SFA now" :-D

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
We did the cotton nappies, right pain in some respects but in others it's good. Washing them by hand will make a man out of you!!

Have a great Christmas

T

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE