A Quick 'Hello'

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Dec 6, 2013
N.E.Lincs.
Hello everyone, the name is John and I am 55 years old. I have been looking at the site for quite a while as a guest and thought it about time I actually joined (at least now I should hopefully be able to see some of the pictures as well as read the threads). I have been lucky enough to live for the past 50 years in an area where I can look over my back hedge and see just the one farm house between myself and the Lincolnshire Wolds (about 10 miles away) so I have pretty much grown up playing in the mud and dirt, climbing trees and watching the wildlife and though I had never really thought about it I guess I have grown up learning and doing ‘bushcrafty’ things, if the zombie population in Grimsby which is the nearest town did ever spill over into my area I like to think I could at least climb over the back hedge and find enough food and shelter to survive for a while and even have fun doing it. I’ll leave the introduction at that and hopefully get to ‘meet’ a few of you in time when and if I am able to input anything into the various threads.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE