A pair of leather belt-pouches

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jojo

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 16, 2006
England's most easterly point
I made this double pouch for a friend and am going to use it as a prototype. This one is going to have a belt attached to it (it will form part of the belt) and I am going to make another one that can be clipped onto a belt. I have now awaiting for some leather for the belt to finish it...

It's all riveted together, a first for me. (Pretty much bombproof, I think!) Each pouch is 3" x3 1/2" x1" Personally, I am not too keen on large pouch as they tend to get in the way. But smaller ones like that are much less obstrusive, and they follow the curve of the body they are attached too.

The main body of the piece is in 4 parts, but the next one is going to be 2 parts. It took a bit of working out the pattern!

DSCF5302.jpg

DSCF5304.jpg

DSCF5305.jpg

This one is not destined for bush-craft, but I think it would work well for that purpose, along with a knife and sheath. What do you think?

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I have something vaguely like that, three pouches which I believe to be some ancient army tackle, pre WWI I would suspect, sewn rather than riveted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE