A little walk around Murlough nature reserve (pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Thought i would put up a few pictures of a recent dander arount Murlough nature reserve. This has got to be one of my favourite places to go because it has a bit of everything in it and honestly the following pictures don't really do the place justice.

The start of the trail we were following

mur1.jpg

mur2.jpg

mur3.jpg

If you look closely you can see the reason D.J was going mad. The place is full of them. Next pictures i take ill get some of the rabbit holes scattred about everywhere.

mur4.jpg

Picture of one of the tallest sand dunes there and also of the beach from the top of it.

mur6.jpg

mur7.jpg

D.J loved the beach, however SWMBO wasnt to happy at having to bath him HAHAHA

mur8.jpg

And unfortunately like everywhere it seems to be. Evidence of something i HATE seeing when i'm out :mad:

mur9.jpg

Thanks for looking, i hope to get more as this was only a small part of the reserve.

Beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing. Since fewer people hunt these days, and I'm as guilty as the next, we have a lot more rabbits now. I've already got my hunting license for this year so I plan to have a few this year. I live in a temperate rain forest where nature quickly reclaims all spaces, so a few bits of burned wood in an open area never bothers me, it just lets me know I'm closer to people's haunts than I want to be. However as for the garbage, that always ticks me off. I never understand the inability to carry out the empties when they obviously had the strength to carry in the full packages or bottles of whatever.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE