A grand day out!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Eric_Methven

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 20, 2005
Durham City, County Durham
I had a brilliant time yesterday letting a bunch of kids shoot guns (blanks) and showing them how to light a fire with flint and striker. Didn't get piccies of the firelighting as I was too busy, but I did get a newspaper photographer to take my camera and shoot these.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Eric those pics are great, as it the outfit (wouldn't mind a breakdown of your kit there), and it is always rewarding to give kids a good time in the outdoors. Well done to you. :D

ol smokey

Oct 16, 2006
Scotland
Hi Eric, you are looking well in these photos . Hope that you are keeping better these days. You really look the part, all
you need is one of the stuffed black bears that "Orvis" use as an advert standing beside you, to complete the picture.
As has already been said it is great to get the youngsters out into the countryside once more. Too many computer games and over protective parents these days. I was an outdoor instructor with the local authority, and a Scout Leader, and it gives great enjoyment to see young folk learn skills that give them independence and confidence in what is often an alien environment. Also letting them appreciate the beauty and wonder of the outdoors, which is unknown to so many, even
adults.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE