A few questions

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

hunting lass

Jul 5, 2011
Gloucestershire
I have a couple of questions about the site :D first one , i have tried to upload a picture but it tells me i am unable to do it at the moment ! now is this because i have not posted enough or do i have to become a full member to be able to do it ?? secondly when i come to read posts they are all over the place the start topic is at the bottom of the page and im having to scroll down to find it , is this normal ? as other sites the first topic is at the top ?;)

Suffolksteve

Forager
May 24, 2010
Suffolk
Hi,

You don't need to be a full member tp post photos but you do need to have posted a few times, I think 10 is the limit.

The order in which posts are shown is based on the settings you can change, I think you have to go to settings and change your choice. Some members (me included) prefer the latest post first as some threads such as the gift it on thread are very very long.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE