a few bits from me

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hi guys i hope you are well, i miss you guys, sorry i have not been on so much of late just trying me best to make it all work.
if you would like to see more of what I'm doing.
you can follow me on instagram lbcustomknives you will see a a lot of work in progress with the leather that I'm working on and the knives.
also I'm truing to help a lot of leathersmiths better and get into leather.
I'm on youtube as lbcustomknives you can also see me going through the trials and tribulation of making this knife making work lol.
me new website is www.lbcustomknives.com its not the best you all no me I'm not good at that computer stuff but I'm trying me best.
here is a set that i have made for a customer

set of sheaths for bush crafting by lucky_lee, on Flickr
and here is a few knives i have been working on.
missing link
missing link by lucky_lee, on Flickr
the stealth
the stealth by lucky_lee, on Flickr
this one i have called the little un
the little un by lucky_lee, on Flickr
and this one is called the preppa.
the prepA by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i have done quite a few more but i will update you as much as i can, i hope you have all been keeping well.
take care.
thanks for looking all.
lee.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
I gotta say those are some of the coolest, most unique looking knives I've ever seen!! The stealth just looks plain awesome, the filed grooves on the little one make the handle look really sweet, and the grain of the wood on the 'preppa' is just stunning. Oh and some tidy leatherwork too there! Seriously nice work :)

edit: whats the handle on the 'stealth' too btw??

Last edited:

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I gotta say those are some of the coolest, most unique looking knives I've ever seen!! The stealth just looks plain awesome, the filed grooves on the little one make the handle look really sweet, and the grain of the wood on the 'preppa' is just stunning. Oh and some tidy leatherwork too there! Seriously nice work :)

edit: whats the handle on the 'stealth' too btw??
thanks bud. I'm trying.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
I think we can safely say you can hold your own with the big boys mate. Those are very very good indeed.

All the best
Andy

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Well Lee I have to hand it to you. I used the peasant sheath in anger a few days ago and it works perfectly. I was even clambering about through a pretty dense Hazel wood across from my house and I half expected to reach down to find my knife gone but it was there every time I went for it. You hardly notice its there and it never seems to get in the way.

I will be using the machete and laplander over the next few weeks to clear some overgrown paths. I have already tested out the sheaths and I have to say they are a pleasure to work with.

I'm also glad you talked me into the orange stitching as it really sets them off. I was a bit worried about going for the tan colour but it has grown on me and I can instantly put my hands on them, even in low light.

I will be back to get more work done by you very soon. In fact as I mentioned, I am still wanting a complete head sheath for my axe with press stud closure in the same colour and stitching as the others. Incidentally, its a Hultafors H008SV 800g Trekking Axe if that's the same one as you have there. If not I will get it packed up and sent over to you.

Spot on work bud and many thanks.

Ecoman

Sep 18, 2013
Isle of Arran
www.HPOC.co.uk
Lovely setup. Nice to see my design is still popular...

Its a great design and apologies but I never knew it was yours mountainm. I asked Lee to specifically make it that shape as I had seen one previous like that and it suited my needs exactly. But credit where credit is due. and the design is definitely worth a lot of credit!

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Its a great design and apologies but I never knew it was yours mountainm. I asked Lee to specifically make it that shape as I had seen one previous like that and it suited my needs exactly. But credit where credit is due. and the design is definitely worth a lot of credit!

No apologies needed. Its good to see other talented folks being asked to make them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE