A few bits and bobs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
First is a pair of motorola xtr446 two way radios, barely used and working well------SOLD-------------

A pair of 2.5m tree huggers, 25kn breaking strain, used once.

Brand new German army issue waterproofs, bought on eBay hoping they would fit but they are a bit snug and the seller doesn't take returns! colour is OD and waist 28"-40"

T G & Co markIII 1941 prismatic marching compass in original webbing case, good condition and working well.-----SOLD-------
5ec15bb7-850e-721a.jpg

looking for a cooking pot, dutch oven preferably. A good lightweight waterproof poncho, not dpm preferably. could be up for bushy clothing, I'm 38" waist and a xxl top. open to any other offers, you never know I may need something and don't even know it yet! Also interested in selling so I'm posting in the classifieds as well. Cheers Gregor.

gregor-scott

Nomad
Apr 26, 2010
bournemouth
I'd get that compass on Ebay mate. I've seen them go for between £50 and £200

cheers for the heads up on that! I went on the last one that sold on there, must just have gone cheap, will leave on here and pop it on eBay this afternoon.

edit: it's on ebay but will pull it if someone here wants it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE