A cool new knife i made using Enzo stick tang

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
So due to my wedding and housemoving i cant make any blades so am getting withdrawal symptoms for making knives.

But i found some enzo blades that i had lying around so i managed to find a spare five minutes and knocked this up

I owe a couple of people promises of knives as presents to them, but unfortunatly i am going to be selling this one to help pay for wedding. Dont worry though i will make you both one! (in a couple of months)

Stabilized elm burr and alluminium fittings with D2 enzo stick tang blade

Poor pooor poor pics:yuck:

CIMG4252.jpg

CIMG4251.jpg

CIMG4250.jpg

CIMG4249.jpg

CIMG4248.jpg

CIMG4247.jpg

CIMG4246.jpg

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
That elm burl is far far scrummier in real knife (and real life) :)

It is the nicest wood I ahve seen in a long time

That, btw, is a super looking knife!

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
Thanks mate, i need my own personal photographer.

This knife is fantastic i really like it, but in the pics it look 100 times worse. How is it possible to make it look that poor:banghead:

WolfCub

Forager
Aug 6, 2008
Bucks
Please dont suggest how to take better pictures of the thing !:nono:

I've just been told off for looking at this ! again:rolleyes:

wasteoid

Forager
Jan 6, 2006
uxbridge
Very nice profile on that handle!!

Where do you get hold of such good looking wood from? I make a few bits for my own pleasure, and wood love to get hold of some great looking stabilised wood to play with.

Chris

Shinken

Native
Nov 4, 2005
cambs
I got the wood from a wood turners and had it stabilized myself, you need to do about 100 blocks for it to be economical though. I can sell some to you if you want. Shoot me a pm

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Cracking job again Shinken, it must be nice to knock something up like that when you've got a spare five minutes :eek:

brancho

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 20, 2007
Whitehaven Cumbria
Nice job I like it

I would suggest taking pics outside to get better light and use a darker background for such a dark coloured knife.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE