A Bushcraft Book collection

• Hey Guest, We're having our annual Winter Moot and we'd love you to come. PLEASE LOOK HERE to secure your place and get more information.
    For forum threads CLICK HERE

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
I don't have a big list of bushcraft books but somehow I've picked up 3 different editions of food for free by Richard Mabey, all cunningly look very different!

Reactions: Minotaur

Barney Rubble

Settler
Sep 16, 2013
Rochester, Kent
I thought I'd just give Joe O'Leary's book - The Wilderness Survival Guide an honourable mention. I really enjoyed this book, would perhaps go as far as to say that I preferred it over Mearsy's tomes and that is primarily down to Joe's less formal/easy going writing style.

Having read through this thread, I was about to voice my surprise at how Joe's book had yet to be mentioned. But then I realised that much of the discussion on this thread pre-dates the 2010 publication!

On another note, I've just been able to pick up a new copy of Mors book on 'Bushcraft: Outdoor Skills and Wilderness Survival' from Ebay for less than a tenner. Up until now I'd only ever seen it for £30+. Just do a search for the book if you're interested in grabbing a copy.

Reactions: Minotaur

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.