A Belated Hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

T1Viper

Nomad
Sep 24, 2010
Ayrshire
Hi all,

I didnt actually realise this forum was here so thought i better give myself a late introduction.

I'm 25 and have always loved the outdoors, been an avid fly fisherman since i was 7 and i'm still doing it today although i have diversed and tried coarse and bait fishing along the way.

I also love camping, its the first family holiday i can remember and what we did most years, either up north to Arochar or down south to Keswick, so that really gave me the bug for the outdoors from an early age, sad to say but over the last few years i have only had 2 camping trips one down to dorset and the other to a mates place in wales, however now I want to get away from the tent and try hammock and tarp instead.

I plan on trying to make most of my own gear so this site will be invaluable to me in the coming months, i have a few projects planned, the main one is to make my own tarp from silnylon, that will certainly be a test of my sewing machine skills which were last used about 10 years ago in school !

I'm also going to try and handle my own knife, and eventually if i am good enough i may have a crack at forging my own.

Tom

shaggystu

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
wlcome to the forums tom, if you're planning on making your own gear there's an absolute wealth of knowledge on here, just ask, someone always points you right.

cheers

stuart

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE