9th Dutch Bushcraft Weekend - Nov 1/2, 2008

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

black_kissa

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2006
N/A
Dear Bushcrafter,

On November 1 en 2, 2008 the 9th Bushcraft Weekend will be held at the prehistoric village HAPS near Apeldoorn.

Registration will start on Tuesday September 23, at 08.00 (NL time), see our website: http://www.bushcraftweekend.nl/
Make sure you register early, because we have only limited space (70) and it usually fills up quickly!

We're still looking for workshop leaders. If you feel like running one, please contact Rob Hofman via the addres on our contact page.

We hope to see you in Apeldoorn!

Greetings,
Anneke Meijer-Treep, Marc Smeehuijzen and Rob Hofman.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Hi Guys,

Just spoken to my better half, if I get through the registration on time I will be there... Maybe my wife will come as well.

Nelis

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Oudenbosch
Whooeeeaaaaaah,

Frustration..... Just missed the registration again, due to the drive to work...

Also signing up for the waiting list doesn't seem to work.

Edit; My mistake, signing up for the waiting list does work!

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
It was a great weekend with many fun people and a very good atmosphere about the place. Location is great too!

My pics are here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/39455661@N00/

Looks like I missed out on a great weekend !! after all that the 'outlaws' cancelled the meal shifted it to this weekend coming on friday night so I could have come after all!!

And to top that off my underblanket arrived as well! grrrrr

Simon ;):headbang:

Thijzzz

Nomad
Jan 8, 2007
The Netherlands
Looks like I missed out on a great weekend !! after all that the 'outlaws' cancelled the meal shifted it to this weekend coming on friday night so I could have come after all!!

And to top that off my underblanket arrived as well! grrrrr

Simon ;):headbang:

Man, that SUCKS! I feel for you....

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Nope! BE THERE NEXT TIME. And when the blanky comes in: see you in january! (Or who knows, maybe earlier!)

Well I got the blanket arrived already yesterady morning.. I hope to test it in the garden first see how to fix it up then im ready for the dutch summer ;)

Well still off on the 15th Nov, any time after or before that im open to offers ;)

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE