8th Dutch Bushcraft Weekend - June 14-15, 2008

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

black_kissa

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2006
N/A
Hi all,

It is great to see more activities being organized in the Netherlands!

This Spring, we'll be organizing the Dutch Bushcraftweekend for the 8th time.
It will be held June 14-15, 2008 (with possibility to arrive on Friday from 19.00) at the Scouting terrain in Austerlitz.
Registration will open on Tuesday May 6, at 08.00 via our website: www.bushcraftweekend.nl.

We look forward to seeing you there!

Live and Love,
Rob, Marc and Anneke

ddokkum

Forager
Feb 16, 2007
The Netherlands
Just curious, but who is coming to the eighth bushcraft weekend?
And are any of you going to give a workshop? I give a workshop PSK (personal survival kit). See you in Austerlitz

IntrepidStu

Settler
Apr 14, 2008
Manchester
sounds really interesting, unfortunately all the details are in Dutch so I guess I may have to give it a miss. Shame though. Hope you have plenty attending.

Christy

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2006
Lowlands
If you get the chance, go to this meet as well. I've been to one or two before and they are fantastic.
Real sorry I can't make it to this meet myself.

black_kissa

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2006
N/A
Hi Jurjen,

Yes, in Austerlitz we can have some more people than at the HAPS (where fire regulations limit us to 70 people). We now have a limit at 100.

Indeed, last weekend filled up very quickly, but remember that we can often eventually accommodate many people on the wait list too, because there are always several people who cannot come after all. So, even getting on the wait list is always worth a try!

Live and Love,
Anneke

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
don't get cold feet mate. just ask anyone for a translation. every dutch person i have worked with so far has a better grip of the english language than a considerable number of the people that live round my way. i will be going to it if i get logged on quick enough tomorrow

sounds really interesting, unfortunately all the details are in Dutch so I guess I may have to give it a miss. Shame though. Hope you have plenty attending.

black_kissa

Tenderfoot
May 8, 2006
N/A
Hi all!
After only 2 hours the Bushcraftweekend filled up already... so you can now only enter your application to get on the wait list.
But do not despair - over the past weekends we've seen that we often can accommodate quite a number of people after all, because of cancellations for various reasons. so do not hesitate and register anyway!

Live and Love,
Anneke

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE