6" glow sticks...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
i wouldn't loose my faith in forumites over this tbh, its not hte first forum deal that went south on me. big shame.
tbh i'd give it till the end of this week then log with paypal as none receivership of goods and kick the process off that way. you should be able to get your money back that way. although i've never done this but others have reported success before.
pete

jddubber

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 12, 2008
Kettering
yep if mine havent showed by the weekend ill be loggin it with paypal. If theres a problem a mail to explain only takes a few minutes :( ill not be entering into another group buy :(

gunslinger

Nomad
Sep 5, 2008
Devon
I know this doesn't help you all but this happened on the last GB of these with Simon.
But as far as I know he did come through in the end.
However this was only after he told me that mine had been sent and lost on two occasions.
TBH I could have used some more but decided that after last time not to take part in this one,

Simon does seem to be on a few forums and has quite a few supporters.
Trouble is that if he has had a genuine problem then he should have let someone know.the fact that he hasn't puts people off of GBs.
Thats a real shame as I have had some excellent deals from some really honest and helpful people.

Surely one of his mates on this and other forums must have a way of contacting him or have an address. Or did anyone pay by cheque sent to his address,at least that would be a starting point to get a phone number.

Hope it works out.

GS

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Anyone have any news? I've still not had a single message in two weeks. Narked doesn't sum it up.

Folks, As Gunslinger said this is not a first for this GB as you'll see from earlier posts. Eventually I heard from Simon and he refunded the payment amicably no problems. However dont fall into the trap I did and wait too long, there is a window in which you must file a non delivery report with paypal or you are totally reliant on goodwill - you may be anyway :-(

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
Just been back to the PO to collect proof of posting.

I missed the last collection yesterday, so I left the staff to do all the labelling at their leisure, but all have gone today.

All sent First Class so will be with you tomorrow.

Simon

webmuppet

Tenderfoot
Mine arrived on thursday. Am very impressed - broke a few on Thu night and when we came back after the weekend one of them still glowed faintly :) I know this buy turned into a bit of a hassle for some but I'd take some more if someone fancied another pop at it.

Cheers

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE