50% Off

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bucephalas

Jan 19, 2012
Chepstow, Wales
I see no bargains there myself.

50% Off is off RRP which is nonsense. GoOutdoors has never sold anything at full RRP.

RRP never reflect the true price of a product on the high street, it is a fictional price set by manufacturers to help retailers make a margin.

NS40

Nomad
Nov 20, 2011
Scotland
I've found a few bargains at GO but their RRP is a bit of a con.

My wife had been looking for a decent outdoor jacket for a while but was even fussier than me when it came to specifications (not so much fabric, hydrostatic head, wired hood etc more along the lines of nice colour, tailored fit and coordinates with her other outdoor clothes colourwise).

We found a North Face jacket which ticket all the boxes but the didn't have it in her size in the store. We decided to order it from their online store but opted to check to see if it was available elsewhere. After a quick search we got it for over £25 quid cheaper from Tiso (a company I've never considered to be famous for bargains, if anything generally more expensive for most gear)

I've since got into the habit at GO if making a purchase of any reasonable amount of doing a scan & search on the barcode using my phone, often with interesting results.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE