4 th DD hammock and tarp group buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok milyoma and BossBob i will get in touch with dd and get this going...BUT i'm off on my hol's on saturday for a week so i will sort this out when i get back next saturday..
dd should get back to me straight away with prices and i ask about the honey stove.
hope you can wait a week ;)

listenclear

Nomad
Aug 19, 2008
East lothian
Just seen this thread.
If it's at all possible i would like to purchase a 3x3 tarp. I can wait a week no probs.
I'm away for the weekend myself but I am very keen if the group buy is still running.
Thanks very much :)

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok i will sort all out when i get back from my holiday with you guys that makes 25 total so no one else can join ......unless you are after the '2nds'

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
ok milyoma ,BossBob and Listenclear i'm now back add will get these orders done then.
i'll pm you all later and we can go from there.
ok folk
thanks
sandbag47

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
hi guys .sorry to say that the group buy has to end at 25 there can be no more i'm very sorry to say !!!!!!
there will be a fifth GB but not till the beginining of next year about feb-march time !!

as for the last few who are still sorting out payments and such. i'm off this weekend so i will sort your stuff next week. and for those that have paid you should have them today sometime or saturday at the latest !!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE