4 man arctic tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
May 25, 2012
suffolk
i dont know but slept in one to put up in under 5 mins warn and dry great for a static camp but i would want to cart it about

Retired Member southey

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jun 4, 2006
your house!
Dam right a good tent, If you find any crezzy please let me know:)

103_0309-1.jpg

Mulloch

Mar 24, 2019
UK
Looking for some help on how to erect this tent. Got one from Anchor. Lady on the phone was very helpful in explaining the poles were totally unreliable, but agreed to send me out enough to make one loop so that I knew what length to get. I bought 11mm fibre glass replacement pole sets to make up a complete set of three. I have placed the poles in the pockets at each side and clipped them to the various corresponding clips in line. It is a brand new tent and does not have sleeves as pictured here.https://bushcraftuk.com/community/i...c-valise-anyone-seen-one.133097/#post-1659014 There are various bits of cordage with with plastic end clips attached along the bottom edge of the walls. Do these then stretch across the floor and attach to the other wall at floor level? Most grateful for any help on the sequence of events in pegging in, guyropes etc.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE