3 Knives.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

3 up for sale this time... Apologies for the not so great pics.... Mum nicked her camera back, so I'm stuck with my older one for a bit

First up is a Woodie in 3.5mm 12C27, it has a Stabilised Spalted maple Burl handle with black liners and brass pins/tubes. Comes with belt sheath.
£165 SOLD

[/COLOR]

Next is an Eagle, in 3mm 01, Walnut handle, black liners, Brass pins/tubes, Comes with belt sheath.
SOLD

Finally, a M.O.R.A lesser in 3mm 01, basically the same as M.O.R.A, but with a shorter (80mm) blade.. this also has a Walnut handle, black liners and Brass pins/tube.. comes with belt sheath.
£140 posted

Last edited:

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Stunning work Mr Hill, Will admit that I wasn't sure about the shape you have for the Eagle when you first did it, but it's strongly becoming a favourite shape in my eyes and I can see how nice it'd be to use. They are all stunning.

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Happy to save it for you Mac.

Just give the word and its yours mate. Or i can make you another with different woods nearer the time if you would prefer something different?

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Love the top knife in particular, any chance of a top down view of the handle profile and liners please ? :)

Cheers, Paul

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Cheers guys :)

Sure Paul. Here you go mate.... it looks quite chunky in the pic.... more so than it does in my hand. I've not put the coke bottle shape into it, as i don't like them like that... but if someone wanted to buy it, and wanted the coke bottle shape, it can be sorted quickly. :)

sunndog

May 23, 2014
derbyshire

The Eagle definitely grows on you... it has been said many times across various Fora :)

well, once more wont hurt :)

goatboy, been an eagle fan since mark's development thread. Just looks "right" to me as a general purpose woodsmans knife

pm inbound mark

Kepis

Jul 17, 2005
Sussex
Tempted, very tempted by the first one - must resist................

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Mark,

I really wish you wouldn't keep doing this!
I've just got myself convinced that I really don't need any more knives, and you go and post these beauties! The M.O.R.A. is VERY tempting indeed!

Lovely work there.

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE