3 knives for sale

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
First a fieldcrafter with full flat grind in 5mm o1 tool steel, brass tubes ,and liners over firework , ox blood linen micarta . 3.5mm Ambidextrous carry Italian leather sheath with airbrush two tone dye .
£130

Next a medium sized Tasker in 3mm o1 tool steel , with scandi grind . Cocobolo dymond wood handle bras tubes and liners over file work . 3.5mm Italian leather sheath same air brush dye effect .
£130

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Finally had a chance to use the Tasker knife I purchased from you. Fits my hand brilliantly, the unusual shape of where the handle and blade meet on the spine gives great control and good feedback through my thumb. Its a beautiful and unusual design, I'm very pleased with it my friend. Nice file work, ideal grind height, razor sharp edge and tip. The Dymond wood with brass liners finishes it off nicely. My only negative, and its only constructive criticism not a complaint, the handle is slightly too heavy where it thickens out towards the pommel affecting the overall balance point. Great work and a real pleasure to meet and talk to you.

Jun 25, 2013
Nottinghamshire
That's great thanks !!
Il take the critique on board .
The initial design was larger and the pummel shape etc was so that your little finger could over hang the belly of the knife so it's sat in the radius for chopping tasks .
There may not be enough general weight and length in that size to accomplish that .
But try the hold , you may find the extra width helps you with a really secure grip ?
I do like feed back , I ask everyone I can to try as many holds as possible with new designs to see if I'm getting them right , this one may need a tweet .
On the larger version (my personal knife) I did the handle to thin in terms of width and their radius isn't as pronounced so the hold isn't as controlled or secure as I hoped (it was the first prototype ) so I have adjusted that in later versions . This middle sized may need the same .

But if it needs to be thinned out for you I can do that no problem !!

All the best , Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE