3 blades and 2 bits of wood!

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Seeing as i work so slowly i have had a look through the stuf i have at home and have ralised that i have a rather lot of unused stuff that is basically much needed funds.

After a quick rummage through the drawer i have the following up for sale.

First the blades.

The first one is an early one from Jon baron.

baron.jpg

Its made of 01 and has dimensions of 20 deep, 90 long and around the 3 mm thickmarl. the edge is not too sharp but this never seems to be a problem. I am asking 15 quid for this one.

The second is a large stainless kitchen type blade. I had a pair made By ray Rogers to my design.
it is made of 2.4mm thick 440C stainless with an rc or around 58. it has a full grind meaning there is no ricasso and it is very very sharp.

rayrogers.jpg

I had the sister blade and made it into a filet knife althoughit is not very flexible and therefore not any good for what i need. I lost the sister one in the sea too.

I would like £45 for this one

The last one pains me to sell, but needs must.

mozzy.jpg

I asked LF for a blade a while ago. A deep blade, i also asked him not to worry too much about the bevels being perectly unmarked as the knife was aimed as a working knife.
This one is 01 and is 28 mm deep and 90 ong. The edge is set but not fully sharpened as i wanted to do it myself.

I would like £30 for this one please.

I also have 2 handle size bits of cooligbah burl ( australian) not highly figured but a very dense wood that takes a fantastic finish.
The top one is priced at 5 quid and the bottom one at 6

cooligbah.jpg

cooltop.jpg

Bottom

coolbottom.jpg

These are the prices ipaid for the blades and wood guys.

Blade prices include postage but ostage on the wood is at cost as it is rather heavy to send from here ( post in norway is not that cheap unfortunately.

Payment preferable by Paypal, and i'll cover the fees.

Express interest in this thread and please follow with PM.

Thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE