26,27 &28 July 2013, New Venue, between Otley and Ilkley in West Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
All setup :)

ysudumym.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Mick w.

Nomad
Aug 20, 2011
west yorkshire, uk
'Doh!!! I had a drive along the lane but couldn't see anyone (didn't have access to that wee piccy/map at the time either!) and as I was on a tight schedule came away again, without having said "hello" - I drove as far along as Stead Hall Farm Cottages, but couldn't see any cars obviously parked up in a group.
Never mind, better luck (and organization on my part!) next time!
Hope everyone that got there enjoyed theirselves.

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Its a shame you missed it. A few of group initially went past. Ill pm a more detailed route to group with pics etc for next meet. :thumbup:

If I get chance ill post some pics/video of meet tomorrow when home :)

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Dd tarp is leaking like a sieve at joints arrrrgh

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I forgot to zip up my travel hammock so it was open all day and it managed to net a bloody swarm of mozzies and midges by time I jumped in. Either that or they zoomed in while I was sorting sleeping bag and stuff out with had tortch on, lesson learned. :(

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
They swarmed at me while I turned my traveller round....a few ended up inside but didn't live long enough to try the goods :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ADz-1983

Native
Oct 4, 2012
Hull / East Yorkshire
Note to self: Remember to mod hammock with woopie/clip/hugger suspension you bought a month a go when you get home. That way you wouldnt be having a swim at 1:30 in morning or have ruined a expensive down bag.

What a dumbass! Brung it with me but didn't bother swapping over. :(

Expensive lesson learned!

Last edited:

Neanderthal

Dec 2, 2004
Cheshire
Hope no one has been completely washed out tonight.

Just popped out to hammer tarp peg back in. That explains why i kept hearing a splosh of collected water Overflowing every 5 minutes. Apart from that brief foray just a few drips so far.

Added extra guy lines to tarp edges earlier and pulled the lines tight to direct the water run off. Glad I remembered to do that.

Note to self. Proof tarp before next outing. The real British Summer is back!

Stu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE