2011 - 2012 Expeds

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Chris the Cat

Jan 29, 2008
Exmoor
Can we get some details ( when possible , no rush, it is after 2012! ) for the differences between the instruction of the Basic Arctic Course and The Advanced Arctic Course?

Many Thanks.

...That would be very usefull ! I think I read that there would be a higher fitness level required ? Maybe more snow trecking and setting up camp rather than returning to
'base', as it were ! I realy fancy this, the basic was fantastic, a step up from that would be a great adventure and challenge!
Chris.

Jun 27, 2010
tyne and wear
We've had a great response to the Expeds and Courses arranged through bushcraft uk and you've asked for more so here's some of what's coming up :D

• Advanced Arctic course - Feb/March 2012

We'll get more information up in the near future, this gives you an idea of what we've worked on and schedules :D

I am very interested in the 2012 arctic expedition (basic course - not the advanced one) and will have 2 others possibly also. Let me know when we can pay the deposit and sign up - it would be great to have as much notice as possible on this.

keep me in the loop - i will try to keep my eye on the new threads!
thanks,
SkiBoysWife

wolf man

Forager
Sep 12, 2005
Oxford
Do we have dates for the Advanced Arctic course for next year yet????

I can only attend if it's during the February half term (12th - 19th Feb 2012)

Twodogs

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 16, 2008
West Midland
www.facebook.com
It will be interesting to see what you have planed for this one "Lightweight travel and Bushcraft, Hardangavidda, Norway ":) fantastic place well worth a visit ..
Twodogs

Wayland

Hárbarðr
I'd be very interested in dates and details for both Arctic courses next year.

I have bookings starting to come in for 2012 and once I take a booking I will honour it.

If I know the dates I can start to ring-fence them so that I definitely have the time free. It would be nice to make sure we have a good take up next year.

I'm sure I'm not the only person that has to start planning things like this sooner rather than later.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Namibia please - sunshine v -20 Deg, no contest !!!!! :D

Yeah may have to go on this one as well as the Missus is actually interested in doing it.!! So that a possible +2 for this trip depending on price and further details etc.

Lovely.

Dec 18, 2010
bristol
just to register some interest for your numbers, i would be interested in both

Canoe Expedition in Scotland or Sweden - Sept/Oct 2011

Advanced Arctic course - Feb/March 2012

depending on dates and costs, thanks

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Hi Tony , Appreciate you punching up info of the Advanced Arctic Course , could you possibly also get some clarification and details regarding ;-

Bushman tracking and Bushcraft week, Namibia - Nov 2011

Many , many thanks in advance.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE