20 LTR of Kit *picture heavy!*

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
well i can use webbing to improve everything and nothing more need go into the pack in fact it would open a fair bit of space to scrutiny and would offer me about 5 - 6 litres more room

going to try a new bag lay out tomorrow see how that works should offer more room and space for 1 -2 litres more water and food of course

Last edited:

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
Let's face it, if we all carried all the kit that we bought (that at the time of purchase/discovery/creation we thought was a good idea) we would all (well most of us I hazard) need at least a pack mule to accompany us ;o)
Well done on keeping it down to the (almost) bare essentials. I echo why the need for two (large'ish) cooking systems?
And why have I just used so many brackets...bit like my photography...

Let's face it, if we all carried all the kit that we bought (that at the time of purchase/discovery/creation we thought was a good idea) we would all (well most of us I hazard) need at least a pack mule to accompany us ;o)
Well done on keeping it down to the (almost) bare essentials. I echo why the need for two (large'ish) cooking systems?
And why have I just used so many brackets...bit like my photography...

well i cant help it its all neatly packed away in its water bottle poch weighs about 200 - 350 or so grams more and isnt a burden really but i like having something in the bag dont know why its just me.

The other day i managed to put 1 tin of soup and 1 tin of heinz beans and a regular bottle of hot chocolate (ready mix stuff) and i could have had a bit more room for other things surprising how much can be done with a 20 litre bag system.

im thinking of doing a 44 litre system when i get my new bag see how much can be stowed away safely

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
not a bad setup.
I've done something similar in the past.
How do you find the rocket packs for carrying?
I find them quite uncomfortable over the course of a day.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE