2 x BCB Crusader Cooking System

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Although I’ve had them 6 months or so, these are brand new and only opened for the first time to take these pictures. Three were delivered to me directly from BCB, in part payment for a little bit of work I did for them, so they’re absolutely genuine.

I’ve kept one, the other two are up for grabs. It’s the full kit and I’ve thrown in a couple of sachets of Green Heat, so you can use them the day you get them.

You can see a few very fine scratches on the cooking pot, that’s how it was straight from BCB, and how the one I’m keeping is!

For full kits (from reputable sources so not the fakes floating around) the price is just under £50, generally plus delivery.

http://www.thebushcraftstore.co.uk/...m--free-extras--issue-osprey-bottle-114-p.asp

As they are new, I’m asking SOLD each by bank transfer, cheque, postal order, cash...

Thanks for looking

AJB

IMG_1226.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

Can anyone remind me where the button is that changes the pictures from thumbnails to full pictures, I'm damned if I can find it :)

Last edited:

Spartan

Forager
Jun 5, 2010
Deepest Darkest Derbyshire
I don't know where the button thingy you're after is either, but using copy image location, and the view image bit I managed to get them up this size, is that what you were after :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Spartan

stonehippo

Forager
May 15, 2011
Birmingham
I would like one, but I can't pay you until after Christmas. If you get a firm offer before then, then feel free to go with it.

Paul

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE