2 Way Radios

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
FOR SALE:

2 Kenwood TK-3201 UHF FM Transceivers.

These are license free 16 channel, fully programable hand held radios. Long standby time (approx 16hours) and long range (up to 5km depending on location). They are heavy duty having a tough metal skeleton and are water resistant. Each channel can be programed with one of 38 selectable frequencies to prevent cross-channel talk. They also have a scramble facility for extra privacy

Sale consists of :
2 Radios
2 AC adapters
2 Drop in rapid chargers
2 Instruction books

These are as new. I bought them to use as communications between a friend and myself when out shooting for safety. I am in the process of selling all my guns so they are no longer needed.

Piccies can be supplied if required
These handsets go for £140-£180 each depending where you get them from.

My price £220 for the pair inclusive of Royal Mail Special Delivery

Thanks for looking

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
A number of reasons
Harrogate is a rural town but a lot <not all> of the people don't want to see folks wandering around with rifles/shotguns over shoulder. I have recieved a lot of abuse over the last year.
Put that with the fact that even though where i shoot is private property with a few footpaths running through it a number of people seem to think they have the right to roam wherever they want to.
I had 2 incidents a few weeks apart where i went through my mental checklist of safety that i take before every shot and just before, or as i pulled the trigger people popped up out of nowhere. The 2nd incident the fool was crossing the railway line where there is no crossing and clambering over barbed wire fences :eek:
It got me thinking and i decided that in this day and age with the current climate and attitudes that owning firearms was frankly too much of a hassle.

The phrase "accidents with firearms rarely have happy endings for either party"
rang true with me so i have sold everything off and sent my licenses bak to the police.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE