2 Man dutch tent

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Damo74

Aug 6, 2012
Lincolnshire
Hi everyone can anybody give me a heads up on the 2 man dutch tent from militry mart? I was looking at the polish Lavvu but being 6'2" I'm worried that it wont be big enough.The dutch tent looks a bit longer and still cheap!! don't want to spend loads as I am new to this and call me tight but I'm trying to do it on a budget.

Thanks

Andy BB

Apr 19, 2010
Hampshire
Just a thought, but see if you can find a second-hand - or even new - Vango Juno or Peace 300 or 500 tipis. Rattling good tents for the dosh, take only two minutes to set up, and you'll have plenty of room in either - headroom in the 500, and nearly that in the 300!

bilmo-p5

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 5, 2010
west yorkshire
Just a thought, but see if you can find a second-hand - or even new - Vango Juno or Peace 300 or 500 tipis. Rattling good tents for the dosh, take only two minutes to set up, and you'll have plenty of room in either - headroom in the 500, and nearly that in the 300!

+1 to that.

There's a Juno 300 on ebay atm; worth watching.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
You're right the Polish lavvu would be too small for you.

I've not seen the Swedish lavvu Streetclaeaner. Any idea where they are sold?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE