16cm Zebra billy cans?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

James_m246

Forager
Oct 12, 2006
Suffolk, UK.
Is anyone interested in doing a group buy on the above, unfortunately I havn't got the money to do it right now but i'm in the process of getting all the details for it.
So if anyone wants to organise the group buy pm me and i'll send the details as I get them.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Unless I am mistaken he is not running a group buy but offering to let someone else run it. Are you both offering to run it?

Also James, Money is not a problem, you can get people to pay in advance and then you have the money to pay for the order and the postage.

It has only been the hammock group buys where the money is not paid up front. Plus if you make the group buy for all sizes of billy cans you might get more takers.

And lastly it might be worth double checking the figures as I think BCUK members already can get a discount on these, although, that might be limited to full members.

Martyn

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 7, 2003
staffordshire
www.britishblades.com
Just to add to Johns comments, I have one of these and would say to folks, unless you've seen one in the flesh and know you want this size, think carefully, they are VERY big. Too big for backpacks IMO.

James_m246

Forager
Oct 12, 2006
Suffolk, UK.
Well I got the quote through today along with the prices of all the other size billy cans, cook pots, flasks and a load more things.
The price for the 16cm billy cans is only £3.37 each but unfortunately the minimum order is £2500 worth this can be mixed(any Zebra products) but I don't think there would be enough people that want zebra product to make up that much.

Well it was worth a try, maybe I can find a sub-dealer that might charge a bit more but with a much lower minimum order.

If anyone wants the price details e.t.c. just pm me and i'll email them.

scanker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
That is a cheap price, but the chances of shifting over 700 are limited I expect.

Full members can get a discounted price on Zebra products and someone recently posted that a 14cm billy was £13.12 each including postage and a 16cm was £14.62 each including postage.

Full members also get a 15% discount at Cotswold Outdoor and I think more member discounts are being negotiated. Worth signing up IMO, I'm sure I've saved more than I spent! :D

I have a 14cm kettle and that's fairly large - I use it for car camping. So as Martyn pointed out, I'd make sure of the size you want before ordering.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE