1000th post

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

CBJ

Native
Jan 28, 2009
Aberdeenshire
Hi folks,

Well here it is my 1000th post

I want to say that BCUK has to be the best forum and the best community I have found on the net. After 5 years ( lurker for 1) of viewing threads, chatting and pm's it certainly feels like a virtual home :) .

A big thanks have to go to Tony, Shelly, and the Mod team. I know from experience the work involved in keeping a forum going and making sure it is a friendly and safe place for everybody. You guys do a fantastic job, :thankyou:.

For everybody else as well. The generosity I have seen here and the willingness to help others is truly heartening.

I have gained so much knowledge from you all and have been able to develop many skills and pass it on to others, you folks are an inspiration and have my gratitude. So a big thanks to everybody who takes the time to post. :You_Rock_

Also I have been very fortunate to make many friends here, those who I have only spoke to over the forum and have yet to meet as well as those who I have met in person. The decision to arrange and sort out the very first N.E.S meet was the right one as know we are on our 7th and they have allowed many people of like minds to come together and enjoy a few days of being out in the woods doing something they love.

Here's to many many more years :beerchug:

I will sort out a comp sometime soon ( I have to find a certain item to put up as a prize). So keep your eyes peeled.

All the very best

Craig

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oi Oi! Well done CBJ, another member of the 1000 mile high club! Took you a bit longer than me, but i talk too much anyway.

+2 to your comments, and when you have sorted a prize for your comp, send me a pm with the answer, cheers.

Regards.

Ivan...

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Well done loon, fit ye feel like no yiv reached it eh? Nice heartfelt post there, looking forward to the next 1000.
ATB, Colin.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE