‘Penguin’ slingshot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
An interesting slingshot I have never seen before..

apart from the elastic should be easy enough to bushy one up I would thin, found my first project for the year I think :)

Reactions: Brizzlebush

Jay131

Nov 20, 2021
Aberdovey
I quite like that. Thanks for sharing. Can’t help feeling that I’d fire the bolt right into my hand on my first shot though!
I’d be intrested to see your results, especially what you come up with for the elastic. Keep us posted.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I quite like that. Thanks for sharing. Can’t help feeling that I’d fire the bolt right into my hand on my first shot though!
I’d be intrested to see your results, especially what you come up with for the elastic. Keep us posted.
I was thinking exactly the same, a brilliant way to punch right into your thumb knowing my luck... :/

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Funny , was my first thought as well, does seem a little likely to attack your thumb doesn’t it. I will have a go, just need to find some super strength knicker elastic methinks :naughty:

go on Steve you know you want to try it too ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE