£8 Long sleeved Safari type shirts

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Not a bad deal but remember postage is £4. Takes it up to prices i have seen in the shops.
Would buy one but I cant stand the "oh its only £8" plus extortionate postage...

digitracker

Mar 29, 2012
Leeds
They have them on the shelves at sports direct, if I was you I would go for a bigger size than you need, they are really tight in the shoulders and upper arms.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
These arrived today, reasonable shirt worth 8 quid but way too small, i normally take between L and XL so i ordered XXL......much too small all over, arms, shoulders, gut,........not good so going back.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
To be fair, the shirt was ok and the qualitywas certainly good enough for knocking about in the woods, garden, fishing etc and thats all i would use it for.

However the sizing is VERY small, infact i don't think i've ever seen sizing so different from anything else, it was that bad i thought it may have been labeled wrong.

If you're tempted, go up two sizes.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I have a couple of them, however I bought them when they were £10. Would not have paid the original price (if they were ever sold at that) but I do like the long zip pocket, it's where I stash my mobile phone.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
I remember when nylon was nylon, sweaty and uncomfortable. Thing have changed, this shirt drys a lot faster than cotton.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE