£60 to spend... Do I buy a new bag or an insulated mat?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

benp1

Nomad
Nov 30, 2006
London
If you need cheap anything then look for ex army stuff, always good value

make sure your camp craft is up to scratch, basics like being warm before hand, dry and warm feet, breathe outside the bag, dry clothes etc etc

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Job done... Snugpak elite 4 £88 including postage courtesy of evil Bay... Or.... as I have told Mrs Salaud... One cheap assed minging old army doss bag swapped for a crappy little homemade knife.... Sometimes I just amaze myself..;-)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
:) like your style mate :)

( that means you have a crappy little home made knife that can't be seen around the house again............send it to me :) )

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Hah !! The good woman has no idea of sharps, if I told her I made that barky gameskeeper, she would say " ooh that's nice" as she momentarily glanced in the rough direction with one eye still firmly glued to coronation Street.. :-* then of course there's the small matter of would she notice if one of the copious amount of knives I still have went missing?.... Nah.... Which is my round about way of denying your request for a free crappy knife, but,, good try buddy :)

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE