£31 for a waterproof?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Did anyone get me of these? I see their down to £24.99 now , I was thinking of getting one for dog walking but they seem to have sold out but might be getting some more in. We're on holiday in Gower at the mo' so might call in on the way home....fingers crossed!

Trig

Nomad
Jun 1, 2013
Scotland
Nice find.

Looking for a good waterproof jacket for my work, but this price does seem a bit too good to be true. Anyone know how good the waterproofness actually is?

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Well, I got one of these on the way home today and I've got to say I'm pretty impressed by it, good weight, lots of features /pockets and £125 cheaper than list! Sizing is on the generous side IMO I'm a 42" chest and the large is a bit big on me.

However....the orange is very ORANGE!!!!!!

NGM6456

Mar 24, 2014
United Kingdom
Hmmm. Well you certainly got it for a very good price if the original price is genuine. I certainly wouldn't pay £150 for it!!! You will be easy to spot in the woods/wilds though due to the hi-vis colouration. I only hope it keeps you warm and dry, if it does, then it would seem a very good purchase. Didn't they have matching waterproof trousers too?

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Hmmm. Well you certainly got it for a very good price if the original price is genuine. I certainly wouldn't pay £150 for it!!! You will be easy to spot in the woods/wilds though due to the hi-vis colouration. I only hope it keeps you warm and dry, if it does, then it would seem a very good purchase. Didn't they have matching waterproof trousers too?

It think the idea is that you're easily spotted by others so as they don't shoot you! These colours seem to be more of a European/american thing for forest hunting.

Yes, there are matching trousers but not at the discount price.

Can I ask why you wouldn't pay £150 for a jacket like this?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE