Withdrawn £300 Berghaus voucher, PRICE DROP - now £190..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
Hi guys.
After a successful warranty claim on my Berghaus jacket I have received a £300 voucher to be used on https://www.berghaus.com website. Unfortunatelly they don't have what I'm after. The voucher is an online code not card, and is valid for 12 months from 07 May 2018. They have a free postage and absolutely awesome service. This would be especially good if you are after their latest gear not yet available in other shops. Also it will be valid throug Christmas.

Thinking about £230 for it but I'm open to reasonable offers. Bank transfer preferable.

BigMonster

Sep 6, 2011
Manchester
I'm surprised that this hasn't been snapped up yet. I am very tempted but I'm not sure I could justify this with the boss!
I can get £243 for it on ZEEK but I thought someone here will benefit from it. As long as I'm getting back what I payed for the orginal jacket than I'm happy. But if nobody have a use for it than no worries.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE