£3.50 Firesteel, bottle opener and whistle

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Erro Telcontar

Forager
Mar 23, 2012
Sheffield
Hi folks,

I've got 9 of these firesteel and whistle boxes at a discount as the box states 'free tinder in handle' but this is an error so i can't sell them as normal. I believe you can buy them on the Bay for £4 as is, with no tinder. So i thought i'd offer them up here for £3.50 each, postage included via paypal or bank transfer.

fs 1.jpg
fs2.jpg
fs3.jpg

They'd make a great stocking filler or back up to leave in a rucksack or car boot for those 'just in case' moments. they give off a great spark (i've actually kept no. 10 for myself) and can be used one handed using the clip on the back, though i much prefer the standard back of knife method. the fire steel is sprung loaded into the handle so slides into the handle when not in use.

Anyone wanting one just do the usual copy and paste job with names below and pm me for payment details:

and i'll get the post office wednesday to send them out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Erro Telcontar

Forager
Mar 23, 2012
Sheffield
Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay, I've had major car issues this week so I've been stuck. I've posted them today so hopefully they'll be with you at the beginning of next week.

Once again sorry for the delay.

Erro

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE