“Samosa” Coin Purses – handmade in leather

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toadflax

Native
Mar 26, 2007
Oxfordshire
These coin purses sold like hot cakes at the Moot, and there’s another chance to get one of this limited edition. :)

Named “Samosa Purses” by my wife, the ingenious design is like a piece of origami, turning a flat piece of leather into the triangular shape, fastened with a popper on either side of the purse. The hide I used for them is a one-off from Le Prevo (not to be repeated) and gives even a new purse a lived in, rustic look, which soon polishes up in a pocket or bag to a beautiful ‘old leather’ patina, as you can see on the one that I use, in the middle of the picture.

DSC03571.jpg

They measure approximately 10cm (4”) along each side and will fit nicely in a trouser pocket (or bag), to hold a good collection of coins.

DSC03572.jpg

There are several available (limited by the number of items I can sell per month as a Maker), with either bronze or brass poppers, at £6 each (which includes free delivery to UK destinations). Payment by Paypal. Send me a PM if you are interested and tell me if you have a preference for the popper colour.

Thanks for looking.

Geoff

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Those are neat little coin pouches Geoff. I was really impressed with the simplicity of them goodjob

If I didn't have my own handmade pouch I'd snap one up :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE